Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Inspired by The Visitor from Zeebarf, "Foreign Creature: The Unforgotten Mistake" is a point-and-click thriller where you see the world through the eyes of a foreign creature.
This blood-thirsty alien moves through the world unseen, leaving only a trace of blood and horror. Point-and-click to interact with the environment.
Warning: not recommended for audiences under 17.
Very Nice Game
What the vikingh3art problem, lol
This game is absolutely very nice and I liked it very much, thanks for creating this game and keep up the great work, kick ass XD
i like it
yeah, its similar to the visitor. It doesnt improve a lot on it however, imho. But it was still good. Just a thought, i gotta say when the foreign creature enters the humans body, he seems to look a lot like pico,and for a second i thought the lady was nene, it would be interesting if this was a reason why pico is so violent. Anyway, yeah good job.
it is just lacking something that will make it briliant
what the missing?
Great but not the awesome
This game would be awesome, something not good:
1. The perpective in this level doesn't match fit.
2. The green fluid can flaked head, but the neck isn't flaked too.
3. Stupid professor, why he didn't hear the water from a washbowl?
1. Why the creature romp with every object whereas he can kill through the cop?
1. The cat didn't move when the window break down.
2. Why should use baseball to make the dog angry?
1. The woman shouldn't gained electrical shock with only half cup of water.
2. The foreign creature moves onto bird with released from cat, but why he moves onto man without release from bird??
1. Too long movie.
2. Not many useful cut scanes.
1. Why the creature should kill and provoke a man in the garden, since they are not menace the creature?
2. Why the snake only hit a woman, without hit a man?
1. Why a man drop a handphone without any click on him?
2. Why a man drop a bag not when I click him through?
1. Why a man didn't see many flying object around him?
2. Is that the window too sharp to kill a man?
But overall, this game is great, congratulations 10/10
Thanks for some great comment, dude.
Can't wait to see next chapter.
Just one question.. is it posible to lose?
This version isn't possible to lose, but at the next chapter there's possibly to lose and also a timer, thank you for questions.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.