Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Inspired by The Visitor from Zeebarf, "Foreign Creature: The Unforgotten Mistake" is a point-and-click thriller where you see the world through the eyes of a foreign creature.
This blood-thirsty alien moves through the world unseen, leaving only a trace of blood and horror. Point-and-click to interact with the environment.
Warning: not recommended for audiences under 17.
Best point and click game
Best point and click game I have ever seen on newgrounds, more gory than The Visitor and Orchestrated Death, but story and gameplay shold be better.
This game is quite fun and more of the horror type of games as it creates the sense of suspense through music and some extra music effects such as the 'heart thumping' sound.
Well, the only problem is that the suspicion, time momentum and the repetition of actions in this game. Which therefore affects this game in not having a reality and easy to complete. As you can see, there are a few points that needs to be questioned on, so that we can greatly favor your work.
1) The repetition of switching on the air-con. rack or window, wouldn't it surge the suspicion of the doctor?
2) When during a scenario where you have made the two couples fought with the man fishing, when are they going to stop arguing?
3) If that alien has got telepathy powers, why is it that it does not know that it is different from the humankind at the first place?
4) Apart from the game, don't you think it is better to make us lose and restart the game?
5) Why are you giving us hints, if so it may be the difficulty of the game. However, why is it so hard to find out how to solve each aspects of the game?
Thus, it is better for you to make the game harder and prolong the game plot. The thing is, where is the climax of this whole story? Extend your difficulties by compromising the time limit for each scenario. That would surely help. But anyways, I thought that this game is still fun, so I give you a rating of 7/10. Well done! Bt the way.
We would have a higher satisfactory for your upcoming game so, I hope you would devote more time in it. If you continue to strife on, you would get quite a good result in newgrounds so all the best! Good luck!
Thank you for all kind of words and questions, I really appreciated it.
very nice game. i realy enjoyed and i can't wait for the next one!
Loved the killings :D
I just love playing a bad guy in games! Was alot of fun seeing so much blood :D
Can't wait to see this game on the Front Page, Congratz for Daily Feature and Weekly 5th Place Awards. :D
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.