So I heard you liked timed games, especially those ones
with no skill required at all. With all that said
it will still, literally, take you hours to beat the high score.
To win you're going to have to do what we all hate most:
No rules here. You don't have to sit and watch it the whole time,
just keep the window open as long as you can.
Close it accidentally and you've lost all the time you spent waiting.
(and NO, this is NOT the game I've been
working on for months. I made this in less than 24 hours.)
- Stopped counting centiseonds; it's more accurate and less processor heavy.
- Changed high scores from centiseconds to milliseconds, so they'll be 10x more than last time.
- Submission buttons don't use the hand cursor anymore.
- Default name input value is now your newgrounds username, so maybe sometime the high score table won't be littered with "name".
- The 'Score' you see at the end is now your actual score in milliseconds, what goes on the high score table.