Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is my first flash game submission. Be gentle.
The aim of the game is to build and upgrade different types of Towers to defeat your enemies.
Note - You can't delete/sell a tower once you've placed it, so make your decision wisely.
found a glitch goog or bad??
the game is good but if you click a tower and then click a space with another tower you can build multiple towers on top of each other. i think it was a good game but when i figured this out it made the game easier.
Quality work for a first
Great job on your first flash. I'm a bit off a TD addict, so keep em coming. the pace is just fast enough that you have to add towers to compete. My only suggestion is practice practice practice.
I'm glad I fed your addiction. Come back for more soon!
Well, for your first game submission it isnt bad at all. I did have a couple of issues/suggestions.
1. The map for me showed up as just a slightly off colored line on a white background. I don't know if others had this issue, but it took me a bit to figure what was what. And I didn't enjoy that. I think there may have been some buttons that didn't show for me either.
2. Sound is always a bonus. *if it doesn't suck*
3. I was able to build towers on top of other towers. You may want to check that, because I assume you shouldnt be able to do that.
Other than those for what it was it was pretty good. I thought your money to upgrades to damage ratio was pretty good. I would look forward to seeing more from you.
Glad you enjoyed it.
1. Its supposed to be a light grey. If its hard to see I'll make it darker. However, when you're placing a tower, the placement square should turn white when its over a placeable area.
2. Next time.
3. I had that problem a few days ago. I can't seem to get it to happen now but i'll see if I can fix it.
What was that?
All the towers were deleted at wave 28 (or 38, I already forget). The graphic is very basic, but I liked.
beat it on my second try
brought me back to atari in a way....I'd like to see a more in depth version in the future!
A N64 styled Collect-a-thon 3d Platformer!
Swap between the worlds and help two little friends to reach the same goal!
God did it in 6 days. How much time will you need?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.