Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
***Edit - thanks to everyone for their great feedback! I hope we can make another game like this in future.
Please be kind when you vote - this is a hard game to master - so if you fail, try try try again.
Your objective in this game is to grow beetles, breed beetles and to produce the ultimate beetle. You have to look after these bugs, feed them, entertain them, and clean up after them. Not so easy.
Grow bugs, breed bugs, sell bugs, buy bugs, evolve bugs, race bugs, fight bugs. This game will keep you busy for a long time.
Can you keep your bugs alive and succeed in the bug world?
Good game but not for me.
no explanation needed just plain awesome
It's a good, but very time consuming game
Most people don't like this game because it's too hard. I don't agree. It's very easy! Here is how to win the game:
1. Place the 20 apples on the ground.
2. Wait 30 days until they can breed.
3. Make them breed. If you get a good bug (a three-horn bug), sell the one with the long horn and buy the one with the dots. If not, go to hint 9.
4. About the toys: always have 2 shells.
5. About the food: only apples.
6. Always check the bug's sex before buying it!
7. This step is about the names, so you don't have to read it. The hints for the names are, for an example: if you get a purple bug with dots, name it "Dotpurpley", or something like this. If you get a pink bug with the triangle wings, name it "Tripinky".
8. Repeat the process over and over, until you have the ultimate bug!
9. If you breed bugs and the baby is equal to the male (same bug and same sex), DON'T sell the baby. Sell the "daddy" (same with the "mommy", if the baby is a female). If you get a new bug, but at the lower position of the pyramid (like a dot bug),and it's a female, sell it after 15 days. If it's a male, keep it. You will need him.
Make another one
But with Tarantulas on it x]
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.