2nd issue of the motion interactive "choose next panel" comic3.94 / 5.00 18,729 Views
Stealth goes in every field AGAIN!3.88 / 5.00 13,041 Views
Kill a shitload of ninjas, fair enough?3.89 / 5.00 36,557 Views
For all people who already played our first upload:
Thanks to all of you for the great feedback! We took this very seriously and here are the improvements:
- You can now change the PERSPECTIVE (field of view) with a camera button (or directly with your mouse in the "Mouse-Mode")!!!
- Stars have shadows (when their above a platform)
- You can skip the "ohh-noooo"-scene with space (or mouse button in the "Mouse-Mode") ;)
It was a big effort but we really hope the game is now easier for you to play! Peace :)
This is the 3D version of the popular 2D arcade game Jump N Bump. Jump from platform to platform, use bumpers to jump higher or use wings to float in order to get all the stars and yourself to the target platform!
Instructions in the game, but anyway...
...There are two modes:
- Arrows to move
- Space to jump
- Hold X to float
- (drag the camera button to change the perspective)
Mouse mode (de/activate with mouse symbol):
- Move mouse to change the perspective
- WASD to move
- Click mouse button to jump
- Hold space to float (!)