Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Check us out on myspace. myspace.com/coulstonstudi os
1. You have the colours mixed up. People are white, and zombies are green.
2. Before he fell off the cliff, he was out of bullets, but the gun shot him when it landed.
3. His brain was blown apart by his gun, but the zombies are seen dining on an intact one.
1. seeing as how zombies are not real... they can be any damn color I want them to be. Also, the humans skin is a light tan. The green body represents him being a soldier of some sort.
2. The gun jammed.
3. His brain seems intact to me. It's the same brain used in the next scene.
The whole movie was pretty crazy, and the crazy-ass voice acting inside it as well, most of the audio is out of sync as well, and a preloader could have been used at the start to make the movie load up.
The ending was pretty funny though, his head got blown off.
Keep up the work.
Yeah, sometimes the sound is on.. sometimes it's off. When I was making this I intended it to be a quicktime file. I only uploaded the swf because that is what this site wanted.
the ending was the only funny thing...the animation seemed dated and repetitive.
It was short, but worth watching.
It was kinda funny. And it was nifty in a unique little creepy zombie valentines day kind of way. BRAAAAINS! =D 8/10 4/5
Bande annonce type aventure/SF influencé par Miyazaki Moebius et syd mead.
LOVE POP CULTURE? SIGN UP NOW!
Bino's journey into hell begins!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.