Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Enjoy 20 different tower types each with its own unique effect in this tower defense game. Gets challenging around map 4 - use your upgrade points wisely.
Awesome game, I remember playing it, it was tons of fun.
@Zeilore, I was looking for the name of the song, too, it's Glory Glory Alleluia
VEry good game!!!
Hello! you made a very good game, just that i have a question, what is the name of the song in the menu?
This game has alot of good things, but there's also some things that can use improvement:
1. Scroll Control: there needs to be a better control over scrolling instead of mouse position, it gets a bitty bit annoying after a while.
2. More Starter Money: I did get enough skill points to increase the amount, but I've played alot of tower defense games, a person that just started playing them might not be able to get past the first level.
3. Tutorial/First Time Playing Level: I've tried to get past the first level, it was a bit difficult, but I was able to get past it. After the first try, it was a bitty bit easier since I used the skill points on starter gems. It would be easier for some new people playing to get a starter level beforehand so they don't get frustrated and play something else.
This is just my opinion on the game, you don't have to take it seriously, I'm just reviewing it and saying the things I think you should improve on. You can ignore it if you want to.
This game is not that great
Couple of things:
1. Tower Defense games on a scrolling screen not that great
2. When moving around, why not put an arrow up... I don't necessarily want to scroll around so much... bad execution
Just not a big fan... its a good flash, but these two things really bugged me
I have been playing this game ever since I learned how to use the Internet. Maybe I'll finally be able to beat the last map this time.
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.