Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
WASD or cursor keys to move. Space to fire bombs. Escape or Q to enter the shop for upgrades.
Collect pips to spend at the shop!
Hmmm...looks like "Geometry wars" remake
I like it
Addicting and enjoyable.
The game is a wonderfully made remix of the old-style arcade games, with clean graphics and crisp gameplay, but several flaws do mar it, as mentioned in previous reviews.
The healing system is unrealistically scaled, with ever-increasing costs for a single extra collision point. Either make it a fixed and constant cost, or increase the price and have a full heal.
As the difficulty increases, enemy players spawn closer and closer to the player - that's acceptable, but only up until a certain point. When they spawn directly on top of you, that's no fun.
But it's addicting, and it does pass time wonderfully.
Smooth, fun, awesome.
I love the wind chime sound for collecting the pips - thats sick
Great start, lots of flaws
Its beyond perfect EXCEPT for these flaws:
1. The enemies get ridiculous QUICK. The point in the game where it's a struggle to stay alive happens a lot faster than it should.
2. Some of the enemy types need to go. The ones that can only be destroyed from the back? Why do they follow you? Why do the star enemies not give you any cash?
3. Why in gods name does the health increase in price? Make it a reasonable static price.
4. Faster shooting should be permanent, not just for the weapon upgrade you bought it on.
5. Helpers don't help, they rarely do you any service, and I'm APPALLED that they have a static price when health doesn't.
Great clone, but needs work.
ok too much enemies to take care of at one point every is the enemy you could say but graphics are nice didnt here music cuz i was listenin to mine but nice game just need to fix enemy* and where they pop cuz they pop on me lol
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.