Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.18 / 5.00 40,129 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.99 / 5.00 21,166 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.51 / 5.00 21,800 Views
Morning all - here's a game I started about 18 months ago... it fell by the wayside while I build Swords and Sandals III, but here it is at long last.
"Get Off My Planet" is basically a mixture of the tower defence and city building genres. Your mission is to grow your city and terraform a new planet whilst battling waves and waves of enemy starships.
This is the full version of the game - not a demo.
Version 1.1.1 should be live today and incorporates much of your feedback.
* Added a "SEND WAVE" button to send waves at you as frequently as you want
* Enemy waves appear more regularly on "Nooblet" difficulty
* Game now has 3 difficulty settings
* City does not auto-upgrade any more
* Power system has been restructured to make it easier to understand
* Food consumption is based on current city population, not max population
* Various other bug fixes inplemented.
Thanks for your feedback.
You may notice the president on the title screen looks familiar - I thought that might be a bit of fun considering Obama's inauguration. It was a last minute addition to the game, not a political statement - I'm Australian, not American :)
Special thanks to Hendrik Buyle for coding up the enemy and tower AI for me, to Tony Lowe for his outstanding artwork and to Ben Leffler of "ExMortis" fame for the brilliant soundtrack tune.
And for those who say I never put any free games on Newgrounds, here's one ! Enjoy!