Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Edit: Ok well since people said add more levels i updated it Alittle theres another level and i will work on a couple more my goal is to have 10 at least tanks for reviewing
Edit: Ok Now it goes back to the preloader when you win.
Not bad start!
The game isn't that good, but seen it's your first one, it's a very good shot. This game can with some better graphics, more levels and some better animations become a realy good game. Keep up the good work and keep improving!
thanks acutally i have another level done for this but i dont know how to exactly put it into that flash without having to redo all of it
A Good Try
This would be a lot better with some sound, additional levels and challenges, and perhaps a trap door that opens up after you collect all the keys to return you to the locked door so you don't have to go through the entire maze all over again. Those things aside the mechanics all seem to be solid, and it's fantastically self explanatory when you first start playing.
thanks much appericated i do want to add on to it but i need to do like 3 projects that are due next week
Good start , but it could'been better.
I played this little game , and it is a good start . But it still really bad . This game is only a cat faces , collecting keys in a 1-way maze , avoiding traps . Nothing more ! There is no challenge at all . It need a lot of improvement to be a better game . Here is some improvement if you want to create a CatBurgler 2 .
-More Level ! This game can be better if it has 4 or five level , each harder that other .
- More challenge ! This game has no challenge at all !
- Sounds effects !
- A music !
- Bux fixing ! When i played this game , i noticed a trap door that opens up after you collect all the keys to return you to the locked door ! Hope you can fix it .
- A animated cat ! If you do a CatBurgler 2 , try to do an animated cat instead of a cat faces moving around .
- i dunno the rest .
Hope you can do it .
its a treasure box and thats how you win you get the ruby and there is a secret way to get back without having to go past the spinners i already have the second level done i will add music to
Nice first effort
It looks like you've got the basics down and grats on getting the hang of action script. Make sure to take some inspiration from some of the more advanced games out there and perhaps start browsing the forums or the net for some useful advanced guides. I hope you keep at it and keep learning and I look forward to seeing more in depth stuff from you in the future.
Best of luck,
thanks i will and i have just need to come up with something priginal
ok kid i know its your first submition and all but i do better stuff than that at school and im just 14 mate, ok for a first attemp but yeah allways think on how to improve!
let me reel off some stuff i thort up:
- Yes i agree more levels, some easy to begin with, more space less traps and then escalate.
- And again i agree more challenges, maybe the harder the level the more traps there are or possibly guards patrolling corridors.
- Yes sound effects and animation, maybe a health meter so you can animate the death sequence and blood when losing life, of each time your hit your characte looks more beaten and moves slower.
- Athstetics, i pride myself on mine, theres no use on an awesome game with crap visuals. the other day i saw a really short fight scene on front page, looked great but short and pointless, still there though innit.
- Many peope struggle using the mouse to produce good visuals but when at school ask for a GRAPHICS PAD there little pads with pens that plug in the usb ports, VERY helpful.
- Upgrades! people enjoy challenging themselves to get a reward, points are meaningless unless your on a highscore list so rack 'em up for character upgrades.
ok first of all dont be a prick and wow your 14 i had to wait to sign up for flash animation because i didnt have the money to pay 600$ for adobe cs3 and second i am 16 and third its not my first submisson my first game yes but i have made other stuff fourth i am home schooled for this year i dont have a graphics pad and i dont need one yet i can draw pretty decent with a mouse fifth shut your damn mouth KID i havent seen you make anything I looked at your page and you havent contributed anything and i had to do a game exactly like that so next time you go running your mouth about how people can do better lets see you do because i bet you could actionscript or draw with anything at all also i do take pride in my work and of course it may not be the best but i still have animations to prove i can animate So fuck off if your going just insult me saying you can do better when you have NO flash animations whatsoever on your page
Defend your planet against green rabbit and his evil minions.
The path of GemCraft continues, bigger and meaner than ever...
Amazing defense-Idle game with Kittens!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.