Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is my first game. With it I have the premiere in Newgrounds.
You have to come to the yellow circle without touching the walls. But do not deceive yourself: initially it is a very simple game, but as you go is complicated.
It's a difficult game.
I hope you like.
See you, Sudoku86
P.S: Sorry for my english.
Even though i cheated by right-clicking every level... except 10 cause it was easier while looking for the right circle. and level 11 you can right-click to the upper and middle parts of the screen and you wont lose...and it shows the whole maze. But these are common things in flash mazes. there is supposed to be some sort of anti-cheat thing where you lose if you right click, but i dont know anything other than that.
Needs to be improved.
Okay, first of all, the concept is good, as well as the soundtrack you put behind it.
But, it has lots of room for improvement:
- make it sharper, touching the walls doesn't kill you, you have to enter the wall to die
- make it harder, mainly by adding a time limit which makes this game much more of a challenge (this just took time and a steady hand)
- make it prettier, this is too basic to be nice, unless basic was your theme, but that didn't shine through that well
- make a new element, to set your creation apart from all those other "Labyrinth" games, like hidden doors or whatever
- make it more interesting, by adding power ups (like slow motion and +time), different routes to the end (give the player choice), special effects (actual animating) and by giving rewards for time left; you could also create a list of scores to show the fastest of all time to complete your game
Thank you, your rewiew is very helpful.
I will have it in mind if I create Laberinto 2.
Besides the fact, that you can cheat by right click, level 11 seems to be broken. I cant pass it, although I dont touch walls.
The rest is ok: it has music, it works properly, there is even an nice instruction and the levels are not as lame as in most other avoid games. So, no blam from me.
why do you only get one life to clear the whole game and it takes a bit to long to load
One major flaw...
Right click and you've won every level.
Sort that out and I'd give a higher rating.
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
The most mixed MMA-simulator ever!
Fighting Puzzle! Defeat the enemy using your brain!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.