This is a simple project I did for my creative writing class. We had to sell an item that one would normally throw away, so I picked a ripped up piece of paper, and went under the fake company name of Scott-Co. I had about a week and a half to work on this project, and it was limited to school time only because they have flash and now I don't. In that period of time I learned how to do a lot. This one has a preloader that I made myself, but give it a few seconds incase there was a problem with the actionScript. Please tell me your honest opinion on it, and tell me what I could do different.
P.S. Scrolling text can be controlled by either the buttons or by the mouse wheel.