Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Started this movie because I had a really shit flu and was stuck indoors for a week.
It is to celebrate the beginning of the third series of the IT crowd, which is on Channel four, I thought I would animate a soundbite from the previous series
links to where you can watch episodes are included at the end of the animation. please note
* IT IS A SOUNDBITE I can not remove the canned laughter*
* This is my first submition using my graphics tablet, I hope you all like it*
* Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL :)*
YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR
I regularly download cars at www.website.com :D
WOO THIS ROX
This teaches a very important lesson to us all!
NEVER pirate films!
btw you do realize some people actually commit some of those RL crimes right?
O_O *gasp* I just found a hidden lesson!
Only people who are sick in the head do that kind of stuff IRL.
So only people who are sick in the head pirate movies!
RIGHT?? RIGHT!?!?!?!? :D
4/5 ; 10/10
I love the IT crowd and that why I am giving this a favourable score but you need to sort out a couple of minor things
1) Some of the smoothness of the graphics needs sorting out - by that I mean like the movements of the characters and stuff because it does seem slightly jumpy...
2) Im pretty sure its FBI that shoots the PC user, but hey its your work :P but on a serious note thought that scene could have been done better
But overally I think is a well done flash and quite good - hope there is more to come!!!
hilarious dude, im gonna add you this humor is what i need in these days! make more later, ill rlly watch them again.
cheers dude! means alot that people enjoy what I make :]
A story about a dog!
this art teacher is WHACK!!!!
Meeting new people on the first day can be a real gamble.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.