Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
There are two types of blocks: with point and with wires.
1. Click on block to rotate it
2. Connect points by wires to clear area
3. Build long connections to get more score
4. Dont let blocks reach top edge.
And I liked the idea, but the format didn't seem to make much sense to me; it was a little too random. Sometimes it seemed as if the blocks had to have been rotated in order to be checked to see if they connected to a point, other times they didn't. There's something there but it needs work.
pretty fun, but also very challenging i like it very addictive
Needs something more
This isn't a bad game, with the set-up being dedicated to making chains or electrical connections - there are a few changes that I would make if I were behind the controls:
1) The game moves too fast - I'm building up a long chain when suddenly the next wave comes in after 5 seconds and takes one of the two components away.
2) Perhaps a next wave bar, will show what parts are in the next wave - maybe animate them being slid into position from the side over say 10-15 seconds?
3) You could use some special power-ups (alternative electrical components, like resistors, capacitors, diodes and the like, which do special things to the game) - such as destroying blocks around the area, as I find that once the wires start to climb in one place, you've got no way without the connector at the start / finish.
This has the potential to be a good game, keep working at it :)
[Review Request Club]
Thanks, Coop83. You gave me excellent ideas about game improvement!
Well, this game is awesome but it become is quite boring after playing the level is not same but the thing is same and doing it again and again nad again......
It reminds me of Mad's old spy vs spy boardgame with the tunnels, good graphics, and nice choice of music for this game type.
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.