Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Really easy to make. Audio loop taken from Sponge by DerekTheSpaceDog.
Hey, you used my music! I never thought i'd see the day. Thanks!
And the game's good, too.
Yeah I really only found that one piece appropriate for this game, but the entire song wasn't bad. I really think the audio artists for this site are truly unappreciated.
this was really nice
I liked the background music, and the AI was very difficult which definently kept me playing longer than if the game were easier. I have a few very specific and picky suggestions that could skyrocket this from another pong knock-off to its own game on its own.
1) This is optional- Difficulty- Giving the user a choice of difficulty really gives them a sense of control and accomplishment if they beat it on hard, instead of just beating it. Then, they could challenge their friends, giving you more plays, and hopfully more ratings.
2) Changeable background- The black gets boring. If a user/player can change the background, he will feel more comfortable, and he will keep playing on ever different setting.
3) Power-ups- In order to have a truly unique pong game, you really need to have power-ups. With power-ups comes a different playing every single time that preloader is done.
Overall a good game, and it really stands out from other pong games. One of your better flashes. Keep up the amazing work!!!
Thanks! Always appreciate a decent constructive list of what I could have done better. To be honest, I felt that considering the title was "Retro Pong", I would animate it in the style of the original game. But if I ever make my own version I will definitely take your advice!
Good, but I just want to make sure of two things.
1) Does the mouse hide itself? if not you should make an invisible cursor so the player isn't annoyed the whole time by his cursor >.<
2) Does the computer ever miss or do I just... suck at pong? lol
Every time the computer scores, the speed and angle of the ball changes. This means that on average, you score a point after about 10 or so tries. It really varies. If you work on one turn/try for a while, I would try throwing the match, and then starting over at a different angle. No one sucks at pong.
10/10 5/5 from me. please bring more retro games back. I love retro games. Reminds me of the good old days back in the early 80's
Any games in particular?
You get 5 stars...
Because its pong.. and well what more can you say?
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.