Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
1. Please tell me what you would like to see improved in this game?
2. Any requests for things you would like to see in a sequel? Are there special themes your would like for your room?
It was pretty good. I like games like this, even if I'm a male. If you really want suggestions, then I'll tell you my mind.
1. Make the space much larger, if you can't increase screen size then at least allow the player to pan around the whole room.
2. Allow every item to be flipped in all directions. Or just a manual flip, where you control the radius. There was a couch in this that was awesome, L-shaped, but I couldn't get it at the right angle and just removed it.
3. More items, of course.
4.Definitely add more wallpaper and carpets.
5. More backgrounds would be nice, but I don't expect it.
6. Add the ability to snapshot and email the room to a friend, with a message sort of like with the Wish thing in this.
Other then that all, it's pretty good. The graphics aren't choppy, and the sounds don't blare.
I don't now what to say because i fink this game is mostly for gyrls, so... But i think that you can put more space for that the person can puts more things at the local.
this is cool
i love the "print as coloring sheet" option!! My nieces and nephews will love these!!
Dear Crew lol
this is a great game with a lot to choses from but there is really no point if you cod get a girl in the house so she cod eat the cake that i left for her because it going to get old And nice sounds! gos with the game a lot!
Seems like a good fun wholesome game for younger girls, but some of the icons do come off as a little clip-artish, you should add more of a personal touch.
This series points out who is a fucking moron, and why!
A weekly animated re-cap of all the latest celebrity hijinks!
The popular web comic, in animated form!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.