Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
((new and improved))
i'm addicted to these things. this is the second one i made today. i sat down...i swear, i tried to stop, and boom...it starts again...
(a revisting of the earlier b&w drama theater style)
"- I would like a chimpansee soup with fries.
- And what would you have with that sir?
- Ehh, let's see...allright, then i'll have a gorilla juice - shaken, not sturd!
- Will you have any desert with that sir?
- Yes, indeed i would. I'll have a...squashed spider monkey for desert.
- And would that be all sir?
- Yes it would indeed!
- Allright, your chimpansee soup and fries will be done about 10 minutes.
- I shall be looking forward to that."
I'm not sick... you are!
Is it that easy to B&W Drama Theatre? (two in one day)...I thought that you make one per day! :)
definitly different but the animation wasnt that good
First line says it all.
That was pretty funny.
An indirect Sequel to "The Artist" shows the life of the salaryman
Cornelius & Toots are back, and a Haunted House Ride seems a little spookier than usual!
this one isn't funny
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.