Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Milton Sharp and Billy Claiborne are out enjoying the beauty of nature, when they come upon some of God's most wondrous creations! Enjoy!
(C) 2006 Christian Madsen Villainous Turtle Cinema
(This film is stop motion)
Thanks Newgrounds for the frontpage!! :)
Nice. Why do ppl like shooting stuff??
8 Great reasons that say it's not stolen and a sweet picture of him making it.
Yay Emigration Canyon A flash person from Utah whooo Can't wait to see what you make next.
yeah Utah people like to hunt
Hmm.. I smell a stolen movie. It was good, if it is indeed yours. I know, because claymation is hard as fuck to do.
I keep getting this, "I smell a stolen movie" I guarantee I made this! You can go look at my youtube account and you will see it posted there earlier this year. I can give you a full run down of how this was made and other reasons why it's mine.
1. The background image behind the hunters was shot by my brother, at Yellowstone National park, just above the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, on the trail above the lower falls. The image behind the deer was shot in the mountains of emigration canyon, in SLC, Utah, by me. I have that same photo with my family in it taken that same day by a passing tourist. They were then printed at Kinkos onto large glossy sheets and taped to the wall behind the figures.
2. This animation was made in 2006 for my beginning animation class at the University of Utah. The professor of that class watched as I hand-crafted the figures from Bendy Sculpy and wire. He could vouch for me if pressed.
3. I have photographs of me standing in front of the miniature set where this all went down.
4. That is my voice. I can do that voice on command.
5. The red clay used to make the blood was stuck to the wall behind the scene. Some of the clay stained the wall at my brother's apartment where I used to live. If you go over there, the stains are STILL there because they are so hard to clean off.
6. I have a notebook with storyboard sketches and concept sketches for this film.
7. This played at the University of Utah film festival in January 2007. I got tickets to Tower theaters for entering.
8. My name is Christian Madsen.
How would I know soooo much about the making of this film if I hadn't made it myself? Geez. I think the only thing worse than some of the half ass crits I get where people say, "Boring and predictable" is when people say, "Hey, you didn't make this!!!"
Good ol' nature
Nature at its blood spattering best
BUTIFULL absoulotly BUTIFULL lmfao
An indirect Sequel to "The Artist" shows the life of the salaryman
Cornelius & Toots are back, and a Haunted House Ride seems a little spookier than usual!
this one isn't funny
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.