- rated 4.28 / 5 stars
- 78,219 Views
- Share Links:
Credits & Info
- Nov 8, 2008 | 2:32 AM EST
- File Info
- 8 mb
- Daily Feature November 9, 2008
If you liked this, check these out!
MAJOR EDIT ----- THE PROGRAM USED WAS ADOBE FLASH. ADOBE FLASHHHHH.
EDIT: Appreciate the Frontpage Tom, thanks :)
TIP: TO OPEN YOUR LIBRARY, PRESS CTRL+L in FLASH
EDIT: Links arent working for somw unknown reason, we're trying to fix them, sorry.
I know, its another sprite tutorial, but after looking around newgrounds for a while, I realized there is no real DESCRIPTIVE Sprite Tutorials on newgrounds.
So for a whole week, we ended up making the best, most descriptive sprite tutorial we could manage, and its finnally done. What makes this sprite tutorial so much differant then the others, is that it guides you, and SHOWS you what to do along the way, and also shows you various sprtie techniques you can use to make a succesful sprite flash
- It Deals With Sprites, so if you dont like them, LEAVE
- Thinks go fast, so you may PAUSE, and RESUME from the top right.
- Its Very DETAILED, so if you want to take notes, it would be a good idea.
- Its Very LONG, so load times may take a while
Well, we hope our tutorial helps you, because it was hard work making it the best we could, Enjoy :)
P.S. If its not trouble, please submit this to the Tutorials Collection, Thanks :)