Credits & Info
- Oct 31, 2008 | 2:18 PM EDT
- File Info
- 7.5 mb
If you liked this, check these out!
UPDATE: Extra lives. Up to 5 in normal mode. Enemies also go down faster and deal less damage.
Hey. This is a game that spawned off a little flipbook animation I made a while ago.
It's a top-down shooter much inspired by RE 4, with upgradable weapons, melee attacks, numerous enemies and boss characters.
The controls are customizable:
- Use the W A S D keys to move the character, the mouse to aim and shoot.
- When you run out of 'ammo', you would have to reach any one of the predefined 'stations' to refill ammo. In each level, you have least one of these areas.
- In addition to the ammo in your gun, you have a backpack reserve which can be used to reload your gun(s). This is also refilled when you reach a station.
- You use the Q key to throw snowballs at enemies.
- You use the E key to kick enemies and knock them to the ground.
- You use the Spacebar to make dive rolls in any direction to avoid attacks.
- Upgrade your weapons, and buy new ones by trading 'Silver crystals' that the enemies drop.
- Take 'Eco crystals' to heal.
Try using IE if it runs too slow.