Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Stay alive as long as possible by shooting enemies, picking up credits, and upgrading your tank.
Space: enter upgrades menu
kinda gets too hard too quick. i think i got RSI in my clicking finger.
Honestly it was a fun game but a few things compiled VERY quickly to make it near impossiblew towards the later half (is there even an ending?!)
1) To many points needed per upgrade. "You want me to leave my corner to cross that minefield to try and quadruple my previous number of points?! Eff that i'm fine with what I have!"
2) To little room. "I wish I had some more room to dodge rather than get borked by the seeming RNG of getting pinned in corners."
3) To many enemies. (same issue as 2 realy) "Holy crap, they just don't stop spawning! HELP!!!!"
4) No protection. "Either needs more room to manuver or I need at least A corner that i'm safe in."
5) Enemies borderline too tough. (early in) "Wouldn't be an issue at all if you had more room or if it was easier to upgrade anything past 6-7, by which point you're already fighting a way beyond lost battle.
That's all I got out of this game, so in shorthand the problem turned out to be too little room and to few upgrades that even made a difference. Good for 3-4 tries though.
Kinda liked that game, the only thing is that it gets pretty hard later, because of so many balls and they are really fast and you need too many points to upgrade later. But besides that a very interesting game, oh and I like how you can use the recoil to gain speed backwards if you want ;)
Kinda redundant. It gets boring after a while and the playing field and size of enemies makes it feel claustrophobic.
i really like this game but speed and size of enemies is just to high for so small playing field :/
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.