Credits & Info
- Oct 23, 2008 | 1:16 PM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place October 24, 2008
If you liked this, check these out!
Draw Play is simple, draw your own level to get your guy to the flag, but beware of traps that hurt you and your ground.
Draw-Play 3 is the last in the series. I can't believe it's been so long since the first came out. This should wrap up everything I wanted to do with things like erasing and destructible ground.
Things to note -
- Drawing under yourself and pushing up is NOT a glitch.
- The game has evolved a bit and has a lot more action then the previous ones which were more just puzzle.
- It's mainly just black and white style. If you hate that style, just don't rate the game :P It's the style that really suits the overall feel to me.
- If you're stuck, try thinking a bit differently remember you can draw ANYWHERE. draw shields, or draw in a different path.
Have fun :)
Send any really good levels made to Eggy55555@hotmail.com and with a name of the level, your name and a brief description. I may make a player pack but I'm not sure yet since the level editor has a few main features missing which were hard to add such as the starting ground.