Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This game was inspired by the old SEGA Golden Axe games, hope you like it.
Story: A young Orc is captured, his family killed and is enslaved as a PEON. He must escape and take his revenge.
I'm not going to say much here, there is an in-game tutorial that gets you started. However, it helps to get Ramming skill mastered quickly.
Note:This game can run slow on older computers so make sure that you disable background objects if it runs a little slow for you!
Have fun hacking.
This might have been the worst game i have played.
1. The spell crap was just plane bullshit, useful in the first two or three levels but then it recharges too slow.
2. I experianced the most p***ing off thing in my life, not only did 5 people attack me and then push me into the corner but when i managed to make a run for it the mages or whatever they were... spammed me with there magic bubbles or whatever they were shooting at me.
3. The game just manages to piss you off so much you want to bash your comptuer into a million tiny pieces.
Unfair But Awesomely Epic
whenever you start fighting hard monsters such as dog men you make 12 or so of them come at once when all you have is the hammer and armor of choice how do you expect us to be able to survive getting thrusted and chassed into a corner and then stuck there because each time you stand up a creature hits you back down.
I could easily imagine this as a console game just better and less unfair!
Best game Ive seen for ages!
Great game! It definitely took me back to my Golden Axe days. Good animation, good music, just overall a good game. Only three things I would say needed work:
1) The levels were a little flat - not much to them except for the occasional mesa that really served no purpose.
2) Shadows. I've never made a Flash game, so I'm not sure how hard it would be to do but I think shadows would help to add a sense of scale and help to show where you are in relation to the enemy.
3) The curse that most side-scrolling Flash games suffer from - getting jumped by a group of monsters and not being able to move or do anything for a bit. You could flee out eventually but it took a bit.
Besides those little nitpicks, outstanding game!
Okay now here's my review...
Reminded me of films like Evil Dead 1 or Braindead...where the monsters looked a bit like clay figures :) But still okay
A bit to hard I guess. Especially those Anubis enemys with those longswords could corner you very easy.
Yeah...not secure at all. I could easily hack my way into the highscore (and some people already did that)...
I got myself a char with 100 on every stat and the best weapon + powerups. After that the game was a piece of cake.
Anubis guys - to heavy
Magicians - give them a cooldown on their spells
That Endboss - make him BIGGER :D I just want to see a big f*cking sword :)
Well there's a story but I didn't care for it...you just move from level to level. Didn't suck me into it.
You know the game "Turtles in Time" for the SNES? That was great...yours is okay but I see your background and think...
"Hrm, k...a volcano..."
You can do soooo much more with it.
Not many...there's just one guy who's yelling
"He's over hear"...over...hear...? here !
you made a great game and so do the other people think I guess...
can't wait for a sequel with a bigger shop, better scenery and more GORE :D
(Btw. Lookup for "Turtles in Time" on google)
Thanks for your release,
8/10 and 4/5
Eazyy - Specialist for Gamesecurity
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.