Credits & Info
- Oct 9, 2008 | 8:19 PM EDT
- File Info
- 4.6 mb
- Daily 4th Place October 10, 2008
If you liked this, check these out!
Choose to be a Psionic, a Juggernaut, or an Engineer and fight your way through TEN levels of foul creatures. Gain experience, gold, and powerful artifacts. Slay Krax and become the new Arena Master! Talesworth Arena combines elements of fantasy RPGs, puzzles and fast-paced arcade games.
NEED HELP? CLASS GUIDE HERE ON MY PROFILE:
(Remove that space in the url, not sure why it's there)
1. There is almost no luck involved with Talesworth. Opponents use a strategy to fight, just like you do. They don't pick randomly.
2. You cannot win on Normal by button-mashing. You must counter their strategy to achieve victory.
3. Level 1 is painfully easy by design to introduce you to the combat system. It doesn't start getting challenging until level 2 and 3.
4. The game is intended to be played on NORMAL. If you're playing on EASY, combat is just a click-fest with no strategy required.