Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Lead the British or German army through the trenches of Europe in this First World War strategy game.
Use infantry, armor and fire support to take control of the ground or bombard your foes into submission.
fun and the first ive ever seen of a ww1 game
the game's great, no doubt about that. Enough said already, so I'll come to critics:
- I'd appreciate a possibility to decide earlier, whether I want to have a squad entrenched or not, or to order it to a certain trench - not always the first one. When I'm about to finish off the enemy and scroll to the right to see what's going on, I don't want to scroll back to left every time I wish to send a squad out of the 1st trench to where actual battle happens.
- Something's wrong with morality. You lose a fair amount when your tank explodes, for instance. It kind of doesn't make sense always, like in my situation in the last battle: I'm about to win, because I managed to summon two tanks; my troops are taking over the field, meanwhile both my tanks are destroyed. Result? Game over, morality's down. Although I've been one step away from victory.
So far, these are things I didn't like. Hope you process them in any way on the next game of your series, presumably Warfare: 1943.
Really fun and addictive.
Since you actually have fairly limited control over each squads movement and they advance at their own leisure it would have been nice if you could cancel an air strike or mortar attack as squad will simply run in-guns blazing only to be blown up or gassed by your own side.
Otherwise great! Can't wait for the sequel! ;)
I agree with Zergzealot the things he said to put in this game are great ideas.
Its very fun...
It's the best game ever, you should make a multiplayer version or a WWII sequeal... here's some Ideas:
1. Add more nations like Russia, France, and other European nations
2. When an infantry squad gets near the enemy, they engage in close combat (knives, bayonets... you know).
3. Add aerial support, it makes the game more militaristic.
4. Mines are a good thing to put in battlefields
5. Make the campaign map be an overview of Europe.
6. Make the player choose which route to take in the map to the enemy's capital.
So that's about it, I really enjoyed the game.
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.