Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
-The inventory (top) shows an eyeball under each item, used for expanding and examining item
For maximum performance, hit the lights and turn the volume up :D
Sponsored by ArmorGames.com
man nothing beats the thrill of playing a scary as game or watching a scary as movie at home at night alone hehe u hav got to make more horror movies man great work
wth was with the music notes and the door?
who the hell is gonna think of knocking on the door with the song notes
I really liked the first one. I have a few problems with this one though:
1) You spent so much time on everything else in the game--Why couldn't you spell-check one-sentence dialog?!
2)You crapped out in conflict resolution. I thought it was a little off how you never got noticed by the Butcher(but I understand why you must have thought "screw it"), and I really think you should have killed him when the swamp-thing showd up, or something. Or make the character do it.
3) Tatari/ Onryo children are a dumb fad that needs to fade out.
4) You got touchy-feely at the end!
5) You changed the story. The original involved a scientist who explored the other dimension or something and transformed. He was a monster hunter, of sorts, wasn't he? I don't remember the details, but this story seems like a mish-mash of trite, contemporary concepts (I cannot be any vaguer).
6) I don't dig anime, but I let it slide this time because its you ;)
I was still entertained and impressed. 7 stars anyway. I love escape games.
Pretty nice sequel. But it was repeative from the 1st one a little.
I didn`t think the first could be improved on !
But congrats 11/10. You made the best even better !
Thanks very much !
Looking forward to more ( I HOPE )
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.