1. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to Control the moving ball OR click the arrows on the Controller to Control the ball. The space button will stop the ball, but gravity will still slowly pull the ball downwards.
2. The four buttons inbetween the Control arrows Control the music.
3. The octogon in the center of the Controller stops the music AND stops the velocity of the ball, momentarily.
4. You can click and drag the moving ball if you wish.
5. Behind the Controller lays a circle. It is called the blocker, because the moving ball cannot pass through it. Try clicking and dragging it.
I would like to give a special thanks to Lozman2k3k. His 2D Physics Tutorial made this project possible, and I pesonally think that it is one of the best and most thought out tutorials on Newgrounds. Thanx Lozman.
P.S. Sorry if anybody doesn't like the music choices.