Let the funds begin...4.57 / 5.00 34,170 Views
Detective Nwar faces off with two thieves who planned on laughing all the way to the bank.4.26 / 5.00 4,304 Views
The Grifms meets The Sweatsons4.05 / 5.00 21,877 Views
EDIT: Holy hell! Frontpage! Never in a million years did I expect that. Thank you all.
EDIT 2: Added bullet holes and a knife.
EDIT 3: Just to clear things up...when rotating, make sure you're still holding down the left/right arrow key when you click.
EDIT(04/11/11)-Remember: if this doesn't have enough stuff for you, play Madness Scene Creator 4 instead. Madness Scene Creator 5 is coming. Be prepared.
If you don't like scene creators, don't play them. Please.
It's here, and...sliiightly better than it was before. I haven't exactly been slaving away for the last 6 months, but I have tried. So anyway, MMSC3 is here, and I hope you like it.
*Rotations (thanks to wolfears2 for the code)
*New guns (including the P90)
*Minor bug fixes (there were bugs? lol)
1. No Hank or Jebus. I did try, but I just couldn't find the sprites. No zombie hand either...seriously, stfu about that.
2. To rotate something, hold down the left or right arrow key, and click on whatever you want to rotate.
3. Any suggestions for the next one (other than zombie hands or different backgrounds) please let me know. But don't hold your breath.
4. Fine, I'm gonna treat you like idiots...if you look at the side of the page, not only does it say what the song it called, but you can click on it to download it! How amazing is that?!
4. Please review. As long as it isn't just to say 'Needs zombie hands'.
5. If you know the code for background or song changing, plz PM me. These are the two things I want to add to MMSC4 that I didn't have the time to add here. Also, if you have any Hank/Jebus sprites, those would be most welcome.
6. Remember to play the other two MMSC games as well.
7. Vote fairly, and enjoy!