Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Venture into space! Exploring distant planets and solving their puzzles to change the way the world
views you, become a hero!
Each planet has a puzzle to solve, when you figure out what it is and solve it the planet will regain
color and the screen will flash.
- Use the W and S keys to spin all the way around in a circle (A-S-D-W-A).
- Hit P or Esc to pause.
- If you're stuck on a planet,take a break and come back to it later.
Aether is an "Art Game" about personal childhood feelings and experiences. Please keep and open mind
when playing, relax and enjoy the game.
If the game is running slow for you, there is a link on the title screen to a standalone PC/Mac version
that will run a lot faster on slower computers.
Edmund McMillen = Design/Art
Tyler Glaiel = Programing/Design/Music
Visit www.glaielgames.com for other games by Glaiel!
ASDW = Move and jump.
Mouse click = Shoot out your grapple tongue to grab onto clouds, swing around to throw yourself into
space, release the mouse to let go. Keep in mind with enough momentum you can swing all the way around.
The music is awesome, the gameplay is unique and fun. The storyline is one of it's kind :)
This is probably one of the best flash games I have ever played. Please make a sequel to this.
Keep up the awesome work.
in response to the walkthrough below
You don't have to swing out the mouth, you can just swing out of the planet anywhere and you will pop out.
g.game but i cant get to planets i just go thru space fer ages how do u get to tem???
This flash provokes deep emotions... I don't understand this feeling man, but its... nice? Good job.
I like the swingnig thing. you got that perfected.
for those of you who are lost or having trouble.
a. swing off the planet you are in into space.
b. once in space, follow the color bug looking things. They take you to different planets. visit the blue plant last, it is earth.
c. it doesn't matter what order you do them in.
1.Green planet: Swing around in circles on the small moons. Once you pull the 4 gravity moons away, your job is done.
2.Blue planet: Duck under the water and eat.
3. Pink planet: Find your way underground. Then swing on the crystals and you will hear a tone. I think you have to swing on all of them without touching the ground. Once completed have fun trying to get yourserlf out. It took me a long time. I just kept trying to get the right tounge lenght and momentum to swing back out of the hole.
4. Yellow planet: Fine the 4 moon. stand on each one of them, using your weight to send them back to the planet.
5. Then go for the blue planet Earth: Once you reach it you win. You crash in to something and more storyline unfolds. Then you win.
I hope this helps
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.