Mortal KombatThese MK parodies are classic, especially the one with OJ! You gotta see these!
Welcome to the Killer King Tournament. I hope you came prepared.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Pick three cards
- Click FIGHT to enter the KOMBAT phase
- Rinse and repeat until you beat the crap out of the opponent
SINGLE PLAYER TIPS:
- AI does not cheat. It decides what to move just like you. However, it is intelligent and will punish those who attack mindlessly.
- Each character attacks best from a certain direction. Some from above, some from below, etc. They also each have a weakness. To get you guys started, Sephiroth has powerful high attacks, but is weak when he has to attack low.
- If you're still having problems, check my profile for more detailed tips.
Card battle system was inspired by Inuyasha Demon Tournament. I loved that game, and I was shocked when I couldn't find any other games like it. So I decided to make my own sequel, with a twist of course. Taking bits and pieces of what I loved from my favorite fighters and video games and slapped them in here. I obviously don't take ownership for any of the characters in this game.
C'mon Rare, bring KI to XBLA or make Killer Instinct 3 already!
UPDATE AUGUST 21, 2008 (9:12 EST):
- By popular demand, I have added DIFFICULTY levels. The previous mode has now become Hard difficulty. I have added a Normal difficulty. The AI will now make mistakes and doesn't always perform the best moves for the that situation. Also a buff was given to the Sorceress who was a bit underpowered.
- Fixed a crash that could happen in Versus.
- Characters now cost 10,000 each.
- Blood mode now unlocked from the start. I don't think the game plays better with it (blood splurts don't make sense for half the moves), but I'll let you guys be the judge.