Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Work your way up from a small spa to a luxury mountain resort in this multitasking time-management game!
1. Please tell me what you would like to see improved in this game?
2. Any requests for things you would like to see in a sequel?
This game is great!
Hah, Fun as all getout, I played this agme for about an hour, and I really enjoyed all of it.
The Graphics, Sound, and gameplay were all fantastic, The only thing I could recommend in a sequel, is maybe a specified zone that the people who are satisfied can go to.
What I mean is - When someone wants to swim, and you let them swim, they leave the swimming room and stand outside of it with a '$' Icon above their Head, Until you run over there and recieve their money you can't put someone else in the Swimming room, Even though noone is in there.
I think it would make more sense to have a 'cashier' esque area, that way when someone is done you can immediately throw the next person in the room they used, instead of having to wait for your worker to collect their money.
Over-all I thought this game was great!
And I look forward to the sequel!
I thought this was a pretty good game for much of the time I played it, the artwork on this was very good and everything, which is nice to see here. Though the further you got in this, the more annoying it got with customers wanting to use something that was in use then getting angry, maybe it would be good to add some forms of entertainment or more than one of the same item.
Other than that though, I thought everything here was pretty good, everything ran smooth for me and it's not a hard game to learn, infact I picked much of it up without reading the instructions to it, lol. So overall I would say this was a pretty good game, just got a bit tedious after a while.
Need more workers
Another game about WORK. . .sheesh! :)
Good/Fun game. A bit redundant, but you definitely have a good concept.
1. I'm running Win64Vista/Firefox 3.1, game kept crashing on me. Don't know why.
2. Nice queuing system, but have her stay at the location she's at until you click somewhere else. Don't have her go back to the center.
3. In the first spa, I thought you were going to use the mats for yoga or something, would be nice idea.
4. Would be better to juggle customers if there was a couple of "Silencers/Pleasers" that you could give them. Maybe magazines or ability to compliment them.
5. Played for a bit, is there a purpose for the Money/Points? Maybe you could add upgrades to your spas/chairs/saunas/wait-room entertainment(so that they don't get antsy.
6. Maybe have her get tired, countered with protein shake or soy snack-bar. Would add good dimension to the game.
7. I don't want to keep suggesting features or content to your game, other than bugs or game-play stuff. I think you should just consider that these games need short term goals and long term goals to make the game enjoyable and to add dynamic.
All in all good work, dude. Look forward to playing a more polished version.
you drag the person to the place they want to go, and they still say they want to go. You try over and over and it still doesnt work.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.