Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
- XP balances and gameplay tested very well.
- Wave times increases each wave. (example; Wave 5/30 is not the 5/30 of the game. 2/30 ~)
Nobody must leave the quarantine zone!
Ok game not to bad not to good.
I suggest anyone thinking about playing the game just imagine people running at a wall you shoot them and the sometimes hit it then about the 7 level you die. i hope i save someone the trouple of playing this game. i think he just made everything expensive with barely any XP to buy anything so that you think he made a good game but really he pitifully tried to make up for his suckieness. next time spend about 1 week on it instead of 1 day
not a compleet failure
Good game, good idea but with a few problems
1. exp was way to slow to acumulate i cant get past lvl 16 cause they start comming to fast and i didnt have the upgrades to handle it.
2. the gun didnt fire as soon as clicked the mouse. sometimes i clicked and it did nothing, by just single cliking i would have been able to conserve ammo beter but the time lagg prevented that.
3. when the ppl hit the wall it did way to much dammage
a good thing
1. i liked that it was just you and no other guyes to help it made the game more about skill than being able to let the computer take care of everything
2. the airstrike was a great idea if used properly it gave you time to reload.
so all in all an ok game but work on it a little
this is a great idea but need 2 make it less exp and maby be able 2 buy a new guy 2 help u be able 2 upgrade the wall and most of the upgrades barely did anything but its a realy good start maby put beta on the title tho it still need some work tho
I liked it, but it needs work
the mechanic of and feel of thi s game felt pretty new for this kind of game, but it was boring. The only upgrades they're were were far and few and none of them were really that rewarding. I hope you make a sequal to this and add some new features the spice up the game some.
very good game it wasnt too hard and it wasnt to easy
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.