Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
- XP balances and gameplay tested very well.
- Wave times increases each wave. (example; Wave 5/30 is not the 5/30 of the game. 2/30 ~)
Nobody must leave the quarantine zone!
I see much potential
I actually liked this game a lot.
I saw so much potential in it, the concept if not to original but its a solid concept.
an the airplane assistance is a kool feature.
cant wait to see a newer more up to date version soon.
- Aiming ( Unlike some of other people below me I kinda liked it...)
- Air Strike
- Not enough enemies ( I love games where you could shoot a bullet and watch a couple of people go down, unlike this game where a few stray people attacked the wall....
- Enemies give too little exp ( After doing about 15, out of the 30, I was only able to get two upgrades and was forced to waste alot of my hard earned exp in healing....)
-Size ( What is this... Ant Quarantine?)
Didnt lik it 2 much
It was pretty bad maybe the wall should be harder to break and the peeps shouldnt go so fast:(
The enemies gave you very little experience and when they damage the wall they did like 20 damage... i almost died on the second level because the aiming is so ****ed up and they hit the wall and the repair is 500 xp... I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH!! It was bad graphiced and boring as hell... i'm sorry to rag but it was horrible... i disliked it, i hope what i said will help you make better games.
this game cepet me entertaind for a very little amount of time.
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.