Why not drop over to www.alienprocess.com/blog and join in the discussion about new features and ideas. We value your opinions!!
== BETA ==
Play through the tutorial, it's quick and fairly painless.
But basically, you are the Blue guy, take over the galaxy.
Use the mouse to select your blue stars, then left click to send ships to enemy stars.
You can specialise the stars using the star type buttons on the top right.
== Controls ==
* To Select a Star - Left Click
* To Deselect all stars press SPACE -OR- click into empty space
* To Select Multiple Stars
- Drag a select boax around the stars you want
-OR- SHIFT+Mouse Click to add stars to your selection
-OR- A To Select ALL
-OR- CTRL+N To Select all Naval Stars
-OR- CTRL+E To Select all Economic Stars
-OR- CTRL+D To Select all Defence Stars
-OR- CTRL+S To Select all Standard Stars
-OR- CTRL+M To Select all MineLayer Stars
== Notes ==
1. Surround your enemy - the more sides you attack an enemy star from, the bigger bonus you get.
2. Don't fly over enemy defence stars, your fleets will be massacred.
3. Use Defence stars to create borders with your enemy.
4. Don't hit an enemy defence star head on, you'll be slaughtered.
5. Don't adjust your speakers, there's no sound yet, this is just a beta!