Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Draw your own ship, draw your cannons, draw your lasers. Draw Everything!
Reach the end of a page to advance
Use the Arrow Keys or WASD to move your ship
Press F, Shift, or Enter to shoot
Press Space bar to use Bombs
Press P to pause
type hard for invincibility
type johnLi for infinite money
type nukem for infinite bombs
Music and some graphics Created by Felipe Almazan
It's awesome and my boredom faded away in seconds. I'm happy. =D
still a good idea, but not the greatest game.
What makes this game stand out from the avarage shooter is of course the customizing aspect, designing your own ship, placing the guns etc, it is a major plus. On the down side there's the enemies, which don't really have any AI, or even a way of interacting with theit environment, while the random placed bombs are more often either not an issue or impossible to navigate than a nice challenge. The level design is also not too good. Still, the whole drawing and customizing aspect makes up for most of its flaws. I find it hard to give this one a rating, but I'll make it an 8.
i really like the improvements you've come up with, its exactly what the game needed. however it is kind of buggy.. most of the time i have my cannon flying 10 feet away from me and flying into enemies and killing me...
I like the ability to customize it - a lot of options which is always gd. Bigger pages would make the game better i think or have boss's at some points - but yea i like the whole thing. Well done and the shop is a gd feature - somethign to aim for prevents thje game becoming boring too quickly
// START REVIEW
1. Good Points:
* Interactivity - high-level of customization which opens up near limitless possibilities for the visual environment. (again)
* Gameplay - easy to use and highly entertaining, people of all ages can gather around and play this game for hours. (again)
* GFX - staying true to the theme of drawing on paper is admirable. (again)
* SFX - the music and sfx are very extensive, nice touch. (again)
* Cannon Positioning. I was kind of caught off-guard by this feature. A pleasant surprise.
* Collision Detection. The addition of this is a definite plus from the first one.
* Bomb. Cool addition, definitely something that lacked from the first one.
2. (Not so) Good Points:
* AI - (still) the AI don't prove much of a challenge and the graphic is rather simplistic and very taxing to look at in a long game.
* Cheat - still an unnecessary evil but still might be pretty entertaining to some who seek to upgrade while only on the second level.
* Collision Detection. Fairly new, meaning there is still a few bugs with regards to this feature.
3. Good day.
// END REVIEW
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.