Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The battle may be over but there's still one more enemy to face and one more secret to be revealed.
For something to have enough hype to be on DVD..this wasn't what I was suspecting...
1. How does a giant robot the size of a building move around..without making dust clouds and shaking the earth? For that matter why do they look like something from a Polygon Art 101 class?
2. The quality ain't as great as you make it seem..it's really quite standard for some of the stuff we see on NG.
3. If Mr.Tinker is such a sophisticated robot..why does he use blades instead of guns or lasers? It'd make his job a lot easier if this so called "baddy" really was as bad as he's said to be.
4. A mine field only removes his human-like skin..but doesn't even scratch his real body...The heck?
5. The ART! By the heavens man! The art isn't as cracked up either! I see cheek bones sticking outta faces in 90 degree angles XD This isn't good art if it's made with MSPaint. And there's incomplete lines for lips and eyes..seriously at least make it look professionally done if you're gonna hock DVDs at us.
6. A rhyme as a override? That guy's mother sure wanted to make it a whole lot too complicated eh?
In all this is really overrated for what it really is..I've seen stuff that's better, for free, and doesn't try to be what it's not.
I'm glad this is viewable for free...
Because if I had paid money for it I'd be seriously angry.
Good things: Static art.
Bad things: everything else.
To be honest, there's a bit of talent, but it's being horribly wasted. The other reviews can explain everything that I want to say that needs improvement. For something that has a lot of hype I feel that it underperforms at best.
This one required watching up to this point to actually be appreciated. The animation and story jumped dramatically at around episode 16. What a great way to associate the rhyme from the second episode. Anticipating how it ends.
id ighkjabru gtub bord out of my mindefoihg iohti
that was just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
A flash movie of the DBZ Toonami opening done with Sonic characters.
The story begins
Xiao Xiao Remake. Ninja Action version
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.