100 Things We Hate About Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
After spending a lot of time on the GameFAQs' Call of Duty 4 forum, and making up my own opinions, I came up with 100 things most players hate about this game (50 things single player and 50 things multiplayer). Of course, this list is exaggerated, so take it with a pinch of salt - because I love this game, and don't necessarily agree with all the points listed.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Visit my deviantART for more of my artwork if you want.
Sorry if the pace is too fast; that is what I was going for. Replay it and consult the following list to see what each meant.
1. Soap is forced to go up front first
2. One shot and you're dead on veteran
3. Shooting Imran Zakaev in the face but he loses an arm
4. One Shot One Kill mission
5. Carelessly-placed enemy intel available for easy pickup
6. Epilogue level on veteran (mile high club)
7. Khaled Al-Asad having the same character model as other OpFor
8. Enemies immune to flashbangs
10. Firing on the church (come on, we all did it!)
11. Patronizing quotes
12. Lengthy reloading
13. No Fighting In The War Room
14. Chain gun on the helicopter overheats too quickly
15. Cpt. MacMillan vs helicopter
16. "Big Bird, we are heavily outnumbered, where are yoooo!?"
17. Why are all the friendly helicopters at bingo fuel all the time?
18. Getting 6 grenades thrown at you at once
20. Ghillie suits
21. Enemies with the last stand perk
23. Gaz's face
24. Gaz's Attitude
25. Ssgt. Griggs = Sgt Johnson?
26. Poor Russian CPR administered on Cpt. Price
27. Getting caught on the doors during SAS training
28. Arcade mode. What's the point?
29. Insane recoil
30. Man on back of helicopter
31. Black Hawk Down ripoff
32. Lack of potato-throwing from Call of Duty 2
33. Not getting my damn checkpoints
34. Sniper Rifles not having real-time scopes
35. Shooting the hostage
36. Flesh wounds aren't acceptable
37. Why am I even on this plane!?
38. The Middle East
40. Shoop Da Woop "I'ma Chargin' Mah Lazer!" (I just wanted to put this one in)
41. Shooting the Hind with an RPG
42. Didn't I play this level in multiplayer?
43. Shoot the dog, 10 come after you (again, who didn't shoot him?)
44. Chernobyl lol
45. MacMillan's leg
46. I'm invincible when holding someone on my back
47. Soap, go do this
48. Jackson, go do this
50. "Semper Fi"
51. Over-cooking grenades
52. Not being awarded that blatant headshot
53. Rushing into claymores
54. "Planting claymore!"
55. "Cover me I'm reloadin'!"
56. "It's a draw, stand down Marines."
57. The host disconnecting
58. Search and Destroy
59. Spawning on a grenade
60. Spawning under an airstrike
61. Helicopter killing you through a window
62. Headquarters' choice of spawning.
63. N00B Tube
64. Martyrdom perk
65. Last Stand perk
66. Juggernaut perk
67. Stopping Power perk
69. Bog is bog
70. Inability to flank on Downpour
71. Getting shot on Downpour by the Mounted Gun across the map, through a couple of walls
73. Campers with the UAV Jammer perk and a silencer.
74. 12 year olds and younger
75. Didn't I play this map in the story campaign mode?
76. Snipers (those glorified campers)
79. Being on the OpFor's side
80. MP44 (WWII style)
81. Not having gold weapons
82. Having a teammate call in a UAV during yours
83. Random grenades
84. Level 10, rank 55 prestigees
85. ACOG Scopes
87. Running out of breath after only sprinting for 5 seconds
88. Joining a match you just quit
89. Overused clan names (Pnus, JEWS, b00bs, KKK, etc.)
90. Rubber knife
91. Homing knife
92. Enemies that just. Won't. Fucking. Die.
93. Enemies spawning behind me
94. Spawning in front of the enemy
96. Getting stuck in doorways
97. Teammates blocking doorways
98. Grenades bouncing off of the smallest of somethings
99. Khaled Al-Asad having the same character model as OpFor snipers
100. Players that bitch about this game