Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The zombie horde are unrelenting, insatiable. The only chance to survive is to make it to Union City in 40 days, before the evacuations end.
Move from town to town collecting all you can carry and defend yourself through the night.
WARNING!!! REEEEEALLY LONG REVIEW!!!!
Everything new, I ADORE. Everything taken away, I HATE.
I miss my hack where you could shoot really fast with a shotgun or whatever.
I miss my never dissapearing bodies
but you really need to have a SHOTGUN, the ability to leave the barricade once its down, the fact that you can ACTUALLY FIND SURVIVORS, and you most of all needed save points or checkpoints. Seriously, this game is LONG!!!
Thank God It's here
I love this game and the endings. It progresses at a manageable curve. Cant help but love it.
If anything was ever perfect..
this is it! while it took me 4 tries, it was certanly a good way to spend the last hour.
It's the same game, but better!
Some might say it is too similar to The Last Stand (1), but I liked that one and this is one is its improved version. Great idea on keeping the same guy with the same story. I could almost sense the despair of the survivors through the music and ambiance.
The first time a zombie killed one of my survivors I could only stare and then went berserk. That.Was.Awesome. I didn't expect something like that happening. Kudos.
My only complain would be that it seems you CAN'T lose survivors while searching for supplies and weapons, at least I never lost them that way.
There also seems to be some sort of bug where if I reload and try to shoot at the moment the reloading animation begins, it would get stuck and I couldn't shoot anymore (I got out of this by going to the menu and resuming). That happened a couple of times, but it could be because I'm on a laptop.
Overall, awesome game. Might not win any awards for originality (those go to the first iteration of this series), but still goes to the top of my favorites.
Now for some mild spoilers...
=======SPOILER WARNING - WEAPON LOCATIONS=============
Weapons you can find on the different cities (list might be incomplete):
GLENDALE (Starting Area)
- .357 Revolver (Great power, slow reload)
- Chainsaw (Great if zombies are pounding on yourbarricade)
- Bear traps, gas cylinders.
- Compound Bow (Awesome weapon - powerful, accurate, fast reload)
- Shotgun (Good power but spreads a bit, slow reload)
- Bear traps, gas cyliners
- UMP45 (Nice clip size, accurate, medium power, medium reload)
- UZI (Inaccurate, medium power, medium reload)
- Bear traps, gas cylinders
- Hunting Rifle (Great power and accuracy, v.slow reload)
- Sawn-off Shotgun (Only 2 shots, powerful, medium reload)
- Bear traps, land mines
- AK47 (Inaccurate, powerful, large clip, medium reload)
- M4A1 (Same as AK47 but more accurate)
- Grenades (Hard to use, but very powerful, AoE)
- Bear traps, Gas cylinders, Land Mines
FORT TRAN (Available through Armor Games)
- M249 Minimi (Go Rambo w/this! Huge clip, powerful, innaccurate, slow reload)
- RPG (Rocket Launcher. Enough said)
- Bear traps, Land Mines
6 days to get to Union City and only 4 days left.
So needless to say, I didnt make it.
Exciting and fun though.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.