Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
We had a blast making this game, its a good old fashioned platformer, requiring mouse and keyboard to play. Don't be intimidated though, its fun and pretty easy on Normal difficulty.
I recommend heading to east tower first, then west, then the other two. There are a few secret rooms that have invisible doors. See if you can discover them all.
Have fun playing and see if you can find all 300 gold stars...
the cat is tender
is good and sensilla
nothing more to say
Nice game, but...
I found a little bug. When i got out of the basement, and went into the herb garden, i got bitten by the plant on the right side of the level. I walked to the right, and the backfire of the plant knocked me back. When i pressed 'A', the game froze. So while going a way and pressing the same button, the game freezes. But still 9/10
But not great, either. Could use some more features earlier on, but it has all the makes of a well-designed and thought out game. I also like how you put the instructions into the starting levels. I've seen that done on rare occasions in the past in games like this and I think you made a wise move to do so in your game here.
I found a bug about 5 minutes into the game, however. I don't know if the circumstances were special or not, but when the stationary plant (the one that pops its head out when u near it) bites you (when running at it) and you heal automatically when hit (because food is next to the plant), your character will freeze completely, while everything else in the game proceeds as it normally would. Just thought I'd let you know about that.
reminds me of maple story, but a better character design. ZING! anyways it was really fun, a good level of difficulty. I'll be sure to pass this on to my niece and nephew. 5 / 5
Very nice indeed
// START REVIEW
0. Hello Warnockworld.
1. Good Points:
* Gameplay, pretty impressive. I'm a big fan of platform games, and this surely does not disappoint.
* GFX, very cute. The edges are smooth and the color blend was very pleasing to the eyes. I must say, the graphics sold the game for me, very fitting for the game!
* SFX and Music, very fitting. The timing is just about right and the allocation of the FX are spot on. Good on you!
* Replayablity, the normal difficulty was easy and I didn't find any part of the game boring at all.
* Overall, the game was very well made.
2. (Not so) Good Points
* Length, I don't know if this is a common reaction but the game was a bit too short for me. This is not really a bad point for the game, it may even have rid the entire project from the "boring" factor. It's just too short for my taste and that's about it.
3. Did you know that Sinta has a Tagalog (Filipino) meaning to it? It's a term used for "lover" or "someone loved".
4. Good day and good job.
// END REVIEW
A physics puzzler that will really make you think!
Classic arcade shooter with awesome special attacks!!
Arcade gameplay meets mental calculation!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.