Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
? out of 10
I'm not sure if this video deserves a review, whether it be a positive or a negative one, but I'm gonna go ahead and submit one anyways:
The first ten seconds was getting me a little interested; snowy background, awesome music (cause, let's, face it, the theme for MGS is awesome), and it seemed like it was going somewhere. But then it shows Snake, cuts to some random stuff, then ends with a weird unfinished picture in the upper right corner for about two minutes, with nothing happening afterword.
...What was the purpose of this movie? Did it even have a purpose at all? What did you intend to accomplish with this?
I recommend that you finish this video before working on enything else or take it down before you get more negative reviews. If you don't know what to do with the video or how to continue with it, here's a few tips:
1. Don't make it an Awesome movie unless you have some comedic material that is related to the Awesome series style.
2. Story board your ideas; a movie without a purpose isn't a movie at all.
3. Make sure the movie is actually finished, not cut off with a WTF-like ending.
4. If the movie is not complete and you want to submit it without a direct ending, consider making a sequel. Planning ahead can help avoid unwanted complications. And trouble.
5. Have fun making it. If a movie is made with the author in a bad mood, then the movie is going to be bad too (unless, y'know, being angry helps make the movie better).
that was weird and really random i wasn't expecting that.........GOOD JOB!
Not good but it ain't terrible!
ok I'll be honest... It was crap. Not one joke, could have been longer and not just two scenes, even if this is making fun of awsome videos. I also don't get the ending where you say comma three times. BUT I thought animation was actually pretty damn good, the snow and stuff and Snake didn't look really that bad. But still this could have been a lot better if you actually try harder.
Fuck thoes other guys!
this was incredible
thi iz cool if a bit short!
The return of Dr. Bees!
Goling about and preventing things.
He was working in a whip shop in Flushing, Queens...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.