Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I dont know wwhat to say about this video. shouldve been more like the first 2 MGAwesome´s
haha ok this startedout really good awsome graphics, nice little realistic effects, but then it totally changed into something else hehe kind of a downer
~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
make it more like it started out to be :(
Awsome start bad trick hehe
not so great
kinda bad no offense though
And I thought egoraptor did this the best
Truly uplifting, very emotionally moving, with a strong sense of plot and diretion, you sir are a true natural...at sucking...epically.
? out of 10
I'm not sure if this video deserves a review, whether it be a positive or a negative one, but I'm gonna go ahead and submit one anyways:
The first ten seconds was getting me a little interested; snowy background, awesome music (cause, let's, face it, the theme for MGS is awesome), and it seemed like it was going somewhere. But then it shows Snake, cuts to some random stuff, then ends with a weird unfinished picture in the upper right corner for about two minutes, with nothing happening afterword.
...What was the purpose of this movie? Did it even have a purpose at all? What did you intend to accomplish with this?
I recommend that you finish this video before working on enything else or take it down before you get more negative reviews. If you don't know what to do with the video or how to continue with it, here's a few tips:
1. Don't make it an Awesome movie unless you have some comedic material that is related to the Awesome series style.
2. Story board your ideas; a movie without a purpose isn't a movie at all.
3. Make sure the movie is actually finished, not cut off with a WTF-like ending.
4. If the movie is not complete and you want to submit it without a direct ending, consider making a sequel. Planning ahead can help avoid unwanted complications. And trouble.
5. Have fun making it. If a movie is made with the author in a bad mood, then the movie is going to be bad too (unless, y'know, being angry helps make the movie better).
Battleship Cathy is on a mission to find a romantic partner in a casual social setting!
Introducing Mao Mao and his pals!
On that day, Pikmin received a grim reminder..
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.