Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Hey watch the flash!!! :-) ))))
All of your srite movies are great!
thank you. I am glad youlike it.
see flash 6. it will scare you.
There's a lot you can improve on...
First of all, try to make the backgrounds to your sprites transparent, it can be done with various programs, like Photoshop or Paintshop Pro. The Speakonia voices simply don't suit the characters, try to get your hands on voice actors. Another thing is try to find a way to reduce the background volume, it way playing over the Speakonia voices and made it difficult to hear. The frames per second could be raised up, you should have at least 24 frames per second. The edits of the images with the use of MS Paint didn't look good. You're getting a little bit better, though.
Look ma, it's animated!
You're getting better and better! But... Still not too good.
+ Even better animation!
+ Liked the song!
- As much as I liked the song, you only used one. Put a little variety in there!
- You say "To be continued" at the end of every single "GWC Sprite Flash" you make, yet you never finish the story. I'm aware of what you said in #7, but that's seven episodes of completely unrelated storylines. Try connecting #10 to another one of the flash, seeing as you said #9 was to be connected to #8, Right? .........Right?
- Not that great animation. But I understand you're using LiveSwif. Try improving at the same rate you're going.
- Now we get to the single worst part of the flash. The voices. OH GOD, THE VOICES. If there's one thing I'm picky about in flashes, it's the voice acting if there is any. Those clock voices are ultra-annoying, and they give me a headache. And it's not just the ones you used in this flash-- It's clock voices in general. Try using real voice actors in your flash, (If you can convince them to do it, or just manipulate your own voice) or just go back to what you used to do with text boxes. Oh, and I agree with the guy who said he couldn't here the voices over the music. If you are gonna use voice acting, lower the volume of the music a tad.
- I couldn't really understand what was going on, but I'm gonna shut up about that and spare you from hearing another voice acting rant.
Overall: It was better. Just address the minuses when making your next flash for guidance. You're getting good! Not great, just good. But with practice, (and LOTS of it,) you can possibly get in with the higher-ups when it comes to flash artists. Or am I just going overboard with being nice. I dunno.
ok. Thanks! (: Yeah, the voices are horrid. I will try using GWC BUD's or somebody else such as chris the stick2 sometime.
great flash, but i'm giving you a 9 'cuz you're not being really nice...
PS- go GWC!
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.