Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
One morning when returning to the office, Eric and I were dismayed to find Bubble Tanks and Triangles making out on the floor... About 9 months later we had a little Bluep!
Not only must you take on the other little bubble enemies around the edge of the screen, you must also simultaneously jump over lasers. Why? Why not?!
Use A,W,S,D to move. Spacebar to jump over the lasers. Mouse to aim and shoot.
Keyboard controls can be mapped and set to what you want.
Challenges Are Always Fun
Herointeractive always has good ways of ticking you off, but it's the point of the game people =D ! Just because its hard like hell you don't have to give it a negative reveiw. I do see that relation beetween bubble tanks, but the clicking on screen with no auto is kind of annoying. All is still good though! Adding the jumping ability makes a new turn and if so this is 100 times better than BT1. Making a fast paced sequal were you travel through fullscreen bubblefeilds with lazorz would be awesome, hope you all like my reveiw =D .
Well, I assume.
You know, nobody likes having trash said about other people's games. Neither do I. Plus, I'm making a flash about how Bubble Tanks and Triangles got hooked up. It should be done around the time the next time BT3 gets updated.
Horrible, if i could at least say some names that we say here in Brazil, ah you would never understand anything! But, well, one thing it surely needs, upgrades, a history, more enemies, more space, auto mode for the cannon, ammunition, and that would make it better.
Here are some tips
1. First of all, add upgrades! Lots of upgrades! People like them =)
2. I don't like very much survive games, you should add an history or some puzzles.
3. Make more enemys, but with moderation adding them at the same time!
4. Like I said in the 1st point, add an upgrade for the shoots. I hate pressing a button 99999 times when I can press 1 time with auto!
5. It's so difficult coordinate the jumps. Remove that light bar =)
6. If you add an history or something like that, put walls or traps.
7. You always can add a secondary shoot.
Good luck =)
way to easy
to easy and boring also when u run it lazers w/o stopping it doesnt hurt
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.