Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
hope you enjoy this cool little game i made the other week, hope you guys like it!
it also has media player with two songs! including madness !
there are credits at the end, incase you wanna see them
A nice try (sort of)
I want to say that this is a good effort, but I don't really think it is. First of all, the mazes are very sloppily done. Anybody, I mean anybody, is capable of making their game look neat. Maybe you think you aren't a good artist, but ANYONE can make straight lines in some graphic program. You didn't need to scribble out a maze as fast as possible.
Also, here is a hint on graphics:
Try to make your colors coordinate with each other. Bright green, blue, and red will make any game look like it was scribbled in Paint, especially when it is against a muted backround. Why don't you try making your next game with more similar colors, in shade, hue, and intensity? It will look much nicer.
I know that making a game is hard, but don't let your graphics get sloppy because you are concentrating on the inner workings. They are the first thing players see!
it's ok but not brilliant
it's a good game with a good idea but it's hard and there's a bug you need to fix is the right click which you need to sort out. the right click bug is where you can right click and move your mouse over to the next level button and it counts as you went through the entire maze
thanks dude, but i deleted the fla. file, but i may make another :P
it was ok, there was effort, but it leaves a lot to be desired. would go nice in a mini game collection.
ok dude thanks! :P
You know what makes a great game is that it is:
1 - Fun to play
2 - Has good to decent graphics - which means someone took more time than using paint brush in flash and hurriedly sketched some mazes.
3. Your music wasnt too bad but I didn't think it was reward enough for me to keep playing.
4. Call me crazy but moving from a square button to another square button? Couldn't you make one button say start and the other finish? Or how about a smiley face on the end one?
5. I am not sure where you are at in programming flash, but your whole game consisted of basically 2 buttons and 2 hittest scripts and some music snippets.
6. Play test your game and try to cheat. The guy above use the right arrow to advance to cheat, I simply played the game and learned where the end button was and by clicking on the start button of each level and then moving the mouse rapidly to the spot where the end would show up, by the time your maze appeared, my mouse was over the finish and boom I passed that level. O.o
7. What makes this any different than the other 1000s games of a movieclip being dragged through a maze by the mouse? Nothing...disappointing.
My advice and its really sincere. When designing a game, when you think you are done and ready to release it for others to play, take a simple peice of paper and write down game review on it....put the following...
1. Graphics (worse)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10(best)
2. Sounds (worse)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10(best)
3. Fun to play (worse)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10(best)
4. Anything Original or new (worse)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10(best)
5. Playtesting effort to see if I can break/cheat (worse)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10(best)
If you rate your own game in each of these categories it will go a long way in getting better reviews and such. I also recommend playing other people's games that are simillar and that have recieved good ratings so you can have an idea of the standard you need to shoot for.
I know I may sound negative and that is not my intention. I really am just trying to get you to see that there is much more to game design. DON"T SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY! Push the boundaries of your abilities and skills. I hope you take a step back and rethink it for future projects. You have the basic knowledge and skill to make flash games, the question is do you have what it takes and will you put the effort and time in to making games that will standout and be a true measure of your crativity and tallent.
Think about it.......
Good luck to you and hope to see more from you in the future.
thanks!, your advice was helpful! :P
awesome liam hope it gets i hjgher score love the sound efect's don't listen to that other guy just jellious LOL !!!!
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.