Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Make milkshakes, hamburgers, French fries and get your restaurant to the top!
There are 3 different restaurants: Normal, in the park, Future.
Prepare the orders by clicking with the left mouse button on the machines and ingredients.
1. Made a mistake? Click on the trashcan to throw it away.
2. You can put unfinished orders on the silver plates. In the meantime you can prepare something else.
1. Please tell me what you would like to see approved in this game?
2. Any requests for things you would like to see in a sequel?
alittle better then bad
i no the girl is cute but its all about the gameplay.the girl was 2 slow and it was boring.dont take this so hard but this game is like another ripoff of that dinner game i dont remember wat it was called but its the same thing as this
This game can give you alot of stress. I really couldn't keep up with their shit. Funny fat guy loves life but loves to eat and die from a heart attack.
Way too slow, she needs a proper whipping. I don't see why it takes so low to put ketchup on a god damn burger. I should at least be able to put ketchup and mustard simutaneously so I can get the damn job done. Seriously, robotic arm ketchup and mustard disposals? Where was the funding for another employee? Hell, get a bigger oven and maybe and not spend on hydrolic arms for condiments.
Damn customers who want two milkshakes are annoying as hell. I thought maybe giving them one milkshake would give them some more patience, but no, two fucking shakes or Im pissed.
One of them wanted EXTRA lettuce....wtf!? I thought eight pieces would do, but he wants a fuckin salad burger now?
It needs better A.I. The bitch is dumb and uncordinated. She needs to do less jogging around the counter and more paying attention.
Also people need more patience...I mean, if you don't like the speed, go thru the drive-thru you dumbass, lol.
I found it fun for a while, eventually stopped cause I'd been playing for too long =O
The main suggestion I make is to have some sort of function that can cancel orders we give...like when you chain click bread burger ketchup and you find out you actually need mustard.
I think I might be sleeping when that lil b***h doin some catwalk while serving to her precious customer!!!
Overall,this game is cool but author,you might wanna do more burger restaurant with faster worker and without random upgrades.I mean...please make more cool stuff like this but of course,with a better quality >_<.
Anyway,I <3 your idea and the way you work on it.Keep up the good work!
That bitch needs to hurry her curvy little ass up, or she's fired!
I didn't hire her to swing her tush - I hired her to make burgers... I've seen quadraplegics walk faster.
So yeah, mostly what everyone else is saying.
1) She needs to speed up.
2) Loosing the silver trays as you level up isn't cool (at least keep *one* tray)
3) The stinky guys and crook-bitches were just plain old annoying. If they are going to stay, then implement some sort of customer-distraction tool as well to balance things out.
4) The condiments take too long. Ketchup and mustard should be like a 2 sec squirt.
5) A "fry bin" would be good too - instead of more fry vats (which just burn eventually, nothing you can do about it) keep one fry vat and add 1 or 2 fry bins - you have to either deliver the fries immediately (like it is now) or take the 1 or 2 seconds to store them in the bin.
Unlike a lot of the responses, I don't think the customers get annoyed too quickly - it just takes too long to get the food to them.
And screw the replies that say you need to add pizza and hot dogs and shit... the game is called "BURGER RESTAURANT." I don't recollect McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, or What-a-Burger selling pizza and hotgdogs.
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.