Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Make milkshakes, hamburgers, French fries and get your restaurant to the top!
There are 3 different restaurants: Normal, in the park, Future.
Prepare the orders by clicking with the left mouse button on the machines and ingredients.
1. Made a mistake? Click on the trashcan to throw it away.
2. You can put unfinished orders on the silver plates. In the meantime you can prepare something else.
1. Please tell me what you would like to see approved in this game?
2. Any requests for things you would like to see in a sequel?
If I'm honest, it's pretty average.
Don't get me wrong, the graphics are good, the sound is neat and the gameplay is OK, but in my opinion, it's just like other shop owning games. You get an order, carry it out, get money, and repeat it. That's about it.
Maybe it's just me, but this game seems a bit more like work than play. It kept me entertained for 10 minutes, then that was it. Other than that, though, I liked it a bit.
This game is overall entertaining and well put together. As for possible improvements, here's what I think;
1) Get rid of the smelly homeless guy, or atleast the effects he causes to your other customers. - It's totally unfair that he makes you lose 1-3 customers and usually has the biggest order!
2) Also, get rid of the thief guy, or atleast have the option of removing him from the store. - No one really steals money from a store then proceeds to get what he ordered, it's totally irrelevent and a huge nuisane in a storefront rush.
3) As mentioned earlier by another reviewer, the deepfryer is glitched and continues to burn out despite being emptied and makes you lose money regardless.
4) Place cup dispensers below each flavour of milkshake, not just in the middle.
Alot of reviewers are concerned about the patience of the customers, however if one ever worked customer service you would know that no one on the other side of the counter is patient. They expect what they pay for almost immedietly/expect to be done right away.
Congrats on creating an extremely addicting game!
needs improvement, but still good
it was a good game, not bad graphics, no lag, and u added a button to turn off sound (i really like that). u might need to fix some walking issues, i sometimes walked around the counter the long way instead of the short way. maybe increase the time ppl wait or decrease how many because by like the fifth lvl i had a full line giving me like 5 orders at once. not really original, lots of games like this alrdy, but its still pretty good. i couldnt find anything else rly to add, and other then these few things, perfect game.
you could have put more space on the prep station, that way you can do mustard, and Ketsup (and i spelled it that way on purpose) at the same time, to two diffrent burgers. but all and all, it was good
Nice job! Very well done, but...
Whenever I clicked somewhere, sometimes it would cancel my previous order. x.x
It made me slowerrr
But besides that annoying thing, it was a good game. ^^
Cept I kinda got bored at like, the 8th level. Buuutttt that's just me.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.