I'm submitting a remake of a movie (Dragon's Revenge) which didn't do all that bad on NewGrounds (3.4). After my movie was submitted, one of my reviewers (IceDragon64), offered to help me improve Dragon's Revenge by giving me guidance and advice on changing my artwork and animations. I accepted this offer since I felt it was a unique chance to improve as an artist, and improve I have. What changes I've made are a result of months of sporadic work by me and helpful advice from IceDragon64. The following changes have been made from the original movie as a result of this work:
* Improved audio and animation of the opening sequence
* Improved movement and look of the dragon throughout the movie most notably on her take-off
* New and Improved artwork of the castle, windmill, and flags
* General background improvement
* Improved movement of the knight
* Improved fireball
* More shadows added
* Extras page added
* Much more!
Don't just take my word for it, after watching this, watch my old movie, "Dragon's Revenge" and try to tell me this isn't substantially improved! It's taken countless hours of work, so I really hope you enjoy this! I'd like to thank IceDragon64 for making this possible, the Dragon's Spirits for their support, all the beta reviewers, all my friends who've supported me, and viewers like you!