Credits & Info
- Nov 6, 2007 | 3:57 PM EST
If you liked this, check these out!
UPDATE 2009/02/23: added Online Leaderboards.
The final installment of the Type'em-Up Series: Funky Samurai Kengou-Chan. Travel as a brave samurai on your way from Satsume to Kyoto and slash down hundreds of evil ninja. Are you prepared for the ultimate sword technique? Katana Battle Action for your keyboard!
Press 'M' during the title screen to view the in-game manual.
Press 'H' during the title screen to view online leaderboards.
- press the letter of the enemy nearest to you (indicated by a circle) to kill it
- press SPACEBAR to go into bullet-time
- while in bullet-time, you can enter specials, like "W-A-T-E-R", "E-A-R-T-H" and more to kill multiple enemies or bosses.
- kill multiple enemies in a streak without getting hit turns on funky samurai mode. You funkybar will then replenish faster.
Special Moves (press spacebar to type special moves on your keyboard!):
W-A-T-E-R: wash away enemies off the screen using the power of the sea.
E-A-R-T-H: kill enemies by sommuning a giant boulder.
F-I-R-E: raise the fires of the earth to get rid of ninjas.
L-I-G-H-T-N-I-N-G: call on the powers of heaven.
Jut for fun:
P-A-U-S-E: pause the game.
?: feeling alone? Summon another travel companion.
?: the ultimate technique. Unblockable and deadly. Finish the game to learn about it.