Credits & Info
- Oct 18, 2007 | 3:09 PM EDT
- Daily 5th Place October 19, 2007
If you liked this, check these out!
EDIT: Thanks for 5th...again
Hi everyone! Long time since I submitted anything.
This is a "remake" if you will of my previous submission, The Pick of Destiny. After I got numerous reviews on that one requesting Tenacious D songs, I went ahead and made it. It was no easy thing though. I used 7 FULL Tenacious D songs. That means that the 5 minute songs are not cut to be shorter. That explains the file size.
Anyways here is a small lsit of the changes and upgrades from the last one:
- New engine
- You now hold down a key when the beat asks it.
- double beats
- Faster arrows (which means it's harder)
- Autosave function, so now if you unlock the secrets, you don't have to play all over again to get them.
- in-game replay button
- Secrets have been drastically improoved. I'm sure you guys will like them
- 1 new secret pick!
It took me about a month to make this, I have no idea why it took that long. I think it's much superior to it's predecessor. Well, that's about it. Enjoy the game, friends!